Wednesday, August 8, 2018

News from Margaret

From Margaret: 

Catherine Watson [is] coming here next week, from Minneapolis, for my book club which is reading Home on the Road.  So we'll have fun asking her questions like how did you do all of that?

Knitting wise, our group of 8 will put their works together on August 16 in order to send them off to Seattle.  I phoned the Cultural Center the other day and had a delightful conversation with a woman who just loves seeing all the bright sweaters that are sent from around the country.  Since she stressed colorful, I picked up yarns for my next sweater.  Here's a pic..from ribbing to body to yellow sleeves.  To whatever is left over for stripes at the bottom edge.  In any case, it will keep me awake!

Take care, Clair.  Say hello to everyone.  We think of you often down there, and try to send cooling thoughts.
Cheers, Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment